IN-HOUSE or WALK-IN GUESTS:
Vaccinated /Recovered guests:
Allowed to use all hotel facilities including indoor dining, business center, gym, spa, health club, lobby cafe and meeting rooms
- Evidence must be presented via the BeAware Bahrain application or any other approved application, or by presenting official documents providing proof of vaccination or recovery
- Visitors from GCC must present their official COVID-19 applications (such as Tawakkalna, Immune, Al Hosn and Tarassud) as proof of vaccination or recovery
- Saudi guests with one dose (Green shield) are allowed indoor dining, business center, gym, spa, health club and meeting rooms
- Visitors from other countries are required to provide proof of vaccination by presenting either an acceptance card of certified vaccination (provided upon arrival to the Kingdom) or their own resident country documentation
- Those below the age of 12 will be able to enjoy indoor services, provided they are accompanied by a vaccinated or recovered adult
- Entry for those aged 12-17 is permitted in all cases
- Health and social distancing guidelines must be followed
- NOT allowed to use indoor hotel facilities such as indoor dining, lobby café, business center, gym, spa, health club and meeting rooms
- In-room and outdoor dining, use of the pool and other outdoor facilities permitted for use.
Standard Generic Requirements:
- Guests using the ‘BeAware’ application with location access activated do not need to register their personal details.
- Guests without “Be Aware” application must record contact information, date, and time of visit for each reservation. One member of each reservation or group may serve as the point of contact for the entire group or reservation.
- An infrared thermometer must be used to check the temperature of staff and customers before entering the premises.
- Health and social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times
- Outdoor customers “not vaccinated” are allowed to use indoor facilities like toilets